- Sail GP Plymouth, a major international event.
- Tour of Britain – Devon hosts a cycling stage.
- Squib Southern Championship national squib class racing dinghies.
- Dartmoor Classic national cycling competition.
- Ten Tors Challenge navigation challenge.
- Gig Rowing regattas.
There are 100’s of events and attractions catering for all interests covering theatre, food, craft, horticulture, traditional festivals, some at a county level and some more local.
With hundreds of cafés, restaurants, pubs and bars, we have nationally recognised brands nestled alongside independent businesses, both large and small.
Where to start! With extensive moor landscapes, two distinct and varied coastlines, a rich heritage and diverse environments, Devon naturally is a playground for outdoor and leisure pursuits, something for everyone.