We are delighted with our Devon Delivers video and extremely grateful to all those who worked with us and contributed: a combination of Ambassadors, case studies businesses and those businesses who are new to Devon Delivers. Together we have captured the essence of Devon’s talent, research capabilities, innovation and business activity and the splendour of the environment in which we live and work. Well done all.
We extend a special thanks to:
- NASA Jet Propulsion Lab (JPL) for the use of the MARS parachute testing footage – parachute manufactured by Heathcoat Fabrics, Tiverton, Mid-Devon – bespoke designer and manufacturer of high-tech textiles.
- Great Western Railways for permission to use the time-lapsed footage of a train journey to London.
- Panoptic Group and Visit Devon for supply of some lovely Devon drone scenes.
Other key contributors to the video are as follows, many of whom also feature as a separate case study:
- Crowdcube – World leading crowd funding platform
- Sanchos – Ethical and sustainable retail outlet
- Hel Performance Products – Global braking system manufacturer
- Exeter University – Russel Group and top 15 UK University
- Attomarker – Exeter Uni spin-out developing a high-tech hand-held health test
- UK Met office – World leading climate and weather forecasting capability
- Lympstone Manor – Michael Caine’s ‘Michelin Star’ restaurant
- Heathcoat Fabrics – Specialised / bespoke High-Tech textiles manufacturer
- Ramp Ceramics – Specialised ceramics maker
- Quickes Cheese – Heritage cheese producer/exporter since 1540.
- Lightfoot – Driver Technology – ‘the fit bit for cars and vans’
- Moo-Free – Free-from chocolate producer with global sales
SOUTH HAMS & WEST DEVON
- Ribeye Sportboats – Superyacht tenders and sports RIBs
- Salcombe Distillery – Gin distillery, online sales, bar, restaurant and school.
The Devon Delivers video was produced by the team at All Told – Interesting films for adventurous brands